Buy new apartments in Chermside
Brisbane's northern suburb, Chermside has an established lifestyle and entertainment precinct, and progressive development opportunities. See below for our currently available apartments.
1 bedroom from: $329,000
2 bedroom from: $390,000
Chermside, November 2016
1 bedroom from: $360,000
2 bedroom from: $470,000
Often described as a "mini-cbd" of the North Side, Chermside is set to grow even more given its proximity to the CBD, as well as major infrastructure spend in the area.
Walk Score and suburb features:
With a walk score of 81, Chermside is one of the more walkable suburbs outside of the inner city. Proximity to the airport, the Clem 7, the Northern Busway, and access to the Bruce Highway via Gympie Rd, also make Chermside a popular choice for those concerned with travel distances in a city with a large amount of urban sprawl, such as Brisbane.
Chermside shopping centre provides plenty of retail options, as well as plenty of cafes and restaurants.
With an average household size of 2, Chermside is a popular option for couples who work in the CBD, and prefer a short commute.
With a median apartment price of $407,800, Chermside is a low cost option for many first home buyers. Investors can expect rental yields around 5%.
Benefits of buying in Chermside include:
- 10km from CBD and close proximity to Westfield Chermside; Queensland's largest shopping centre
- Rapidly developing area, with close proximity to the CBD while retaining a suburban feel.
- Close to quality schools and universities
- Accessible public transportation and M7 airport link
- Community lifestyle, top parks and recreational centres